- The manufacturer Eatsmart has launched this professional food and nutrient calculator.
- The unit’s top-most plate is made of transparent glass and weighs 2.5 pounds.
- The weight limit of items to be weighed is 11 pounds or 5 kg.
- This digital scale examines the nutritive value and content of any food item or portion of food.
- The scale is battery operated and uses 4 AAA batteries included in the pack.
- The scale has 3 measuring modes – grams, ounces, and pounds in graduation increments of 1 gram or 0.1 ounces.
- The unit has a white backlit and easy-to-read illuminated LCD digital display screen with an ON/OFF switch to conserve its battery power.
- Its unique memory mode saves 99 entries in its memory to track daily or weekly nutrition data.
- The scale has a built-in database of more than 1000 food items, carefully selected according to the Americans’ eating habits.
- Another useful feature of this scale is that it allows the user to enter information from a nutrient label of the packaged product and you can directly read its nutrient value and weight.
- The digital scale enables you to weigh most of the food items in your kitchen.
- The food calculator has a warranty for 2 years.
The EatSmart Digital Nutrition Scale has carefully reviewed and tested by dietitians, food experts, and nutritionists across the United States of America. It has been named one of the most effective tools for carb counting and managing diabetes. Its package contains the nutrition scale with 4 AAA-sized batteries, an instruction manual, and nutritional food data for your knowledge. The device has been designed by a team of medical professionals.
There is a special mode in this nutrition scale wherein you can input the label information from packaged foods and then weigh that food item to get proper information for carbs, calories, fiber, and other nutritional data. To read more about best food Scale bodybuilding.
- The scale Tare feature allows subtracting the weight of any bowl, food container, a dish from the food item.
- This digital nutrition scale calculates calories, fiber, sodium, fat, cholesterol, saturated fat, and protein present in the food item.
- It also instantly calculates potassium, magnesium, total fat, carbohydrates, calcium, and vitamin K.
- The unit saves power by auto shut-off after 2 minutes of inactivity.
- The top of the glass plate is detachable and by removing the top half, you can easily clean or wash it for re-use.
- The instructions are easy to understand and the scale is easy to operate.
- The scale’s accuracy, sensitivity, and precision are top-notch.
- There’re 3 long pages of instructions about food nutrition which can be presented in the shape of graphs for easy understanding.
- Turning the unit OFF takes too long, have to hold the ON/OFF button for 6 to 7 seconds.
- Sometimes, changing the mode from ‘Normal’ to ‘Nutrient’ destabilizes the scale.
- The scale is not synchronized to any fitness app.