- The Dehumidifier covers an area of 1500 sq ft and eliminates around 22 pints of humidity from the air on daily basis.
- The appliance is quite heavy and weighs 30.5 pounds.
- The appliance comes in white color only.
- It also has a Turbo mode which increases its fan speed from Normal Air (165 cubic feet per minute) to High Air (188 CFPM) for optimum moistness removal.
- The unit has a one-gallon water tank capacity that is more than the usual capacity.
- There’s a drain hose pipe outlet for draining the water. However, the hose is not included in the price and need to be purchased separately.
- The device has convenient built-in four wheels for easy carrying from one place to another.
- It has a user-friendly touchscreen digital LCD with auto restart, an auto shut-off, and defrosts.
- The equipment has a continuous Mode which is the default setting when it is turned ON.
- The manufacturer hOmeLabs offers a 2-year warranty plus an extra 6-months warranty if you get yourself registered on their website.
This Energy Star Portable Dehumidifier reduces and eliminates moisture from the air through its built-in compressor. A Dehumidifier emits heat during its operation and this is the basic reason it absorbs the dampness from the air.
This product is proposed for any indoor area of 1500 square feet and ideal for standard to large rooms and damp basements. The Dehumidifier safeguards your home or humid basement from fungus, mildew, and other bacteria.
You can take out the container that gathers the water by pulling it out like a drawer and there’s a handlebar that makes it easy to move. The Dehumidifier is easy-to-use and not complicated.
- The appliance has four smooth wheels to drive it anywhere around your house.
- By using Continuous Humidifying Mode with a 24-hour timer, the Dehumidifier quickly and efficiently absorbs humidity from the air without increasing your energy bill.
- The unit does not require any batteries. You also need not assemble anything.
- The Dehumidifier automatically shuts off when it reaches your desired moisture setting and until the tank is full. It also sounds a beeping alarm as soon as the tank is filled up.
- The appliance not only removes humidity but also reduces unpleasant odor and bacteria from the environment with the help of its built-in powerful compressor.
- The design of this Dehumidifier is modern and has a compact design, handgrips, and a noiseless fan.
- The dehumidifier automatically takes a 3-minute rest interval after finishing a moistness removal cycle. It starts operating automatically when the rest period is complete.
- The drain hose pipe is not included in the price and needs to be bought separately.
- The Dehumidifier has a one-gallon water tank which is small vis-à-vis a 4-gallon Dehumidifier.
- The Dehumidifier is not suggested for use in close spaces like the bathroom, closet, and so forth, because the surrounding air temperature may arise during use.