Losing fat from arms and back is very simple if you exercise daily and stay consistent. Having a healthy diet helps a lot to maintain and nurture your body. Following a food, portion diet makes a big difference to get your saggy arms in shape.
There are some important food instructions, which need to be followed to get in shape.
The less you consume the calories, the more quickly you will lose overall weight. Add proteins and vitamins in your diet. Eating fresh vegetables and fruits play a vital role in losing fat and make you feel refresh. Foods with high proteins can cure muscles and joints pain. 25% protein in your daily food can help control the extra fats and calories.
To get a fat-free back and arms, you must cut off the sugar consumption. Processed sugar plays an important part to produce fat in your body. Avoid taking packed juices, cold drinks, sodas, and cakes. Get fresh juices that will make your skin glow and your body healthy.
Breakfast is a very important thing to spend a healthy day. Never skip your breakfast meal as you will end up eating more throughout the day. Therefore, it’s better to have breakfast properly on time.
Workout to Lose Arm and Back Fat
Daily workout and exercise are as important as consuming a proper diet. Exercise helps a lot to get in shape within a month.
- Get a pair of dumbbells with a standard size. Hold them and lift them with both of your hands.
- Move up and down and keep your arms straight.
- Stay focused.
- Do this workout every day or 3 times a week to burn your arm’s and back fat.
- Pushups are the basic fat losing exercise and very effective to make your muscles strong
- Your abdomen, legs, and hips should be in a straight position while doing pushups
- Keep your wrists straight under your shoulders and there must be a normal distance between your both wrists
- Raise your chest and then lower it
- Repeat this for 4 to 5 time if you’re a beginner
- Do this exercise daily for prominent results
- You just need to sit on the floor and keep your hands straight and closer to each other
- Move your hands like scissors and repeat it for at least 20 minutes
- Make a habit of doing this exercise daily and you will see the clear results of losing arm’s fat
- This is the most fun and beneficial exercise to lose fat from arms
- You will need a pair of dumbbells for bicep curls
- Stand straight on the floor and hold each dumbbell in your hands
- While doing this exercise, your hands should come near to your face
- Bend your elbows and bring your arms near to your shoulders
- Do 4 sets of bicep curls daily to notice the change