The High Volume Low Pressure (HVLP) spray gun works exactly like an ordinary spray gun. However, it’s more efficient and has some modern dimensions. It uses less pressure and more volume to produce a thick coating and large drops of paint.
Having a HVLP spray gun is great for painting the doors, walls, drawers, and other objects. It’s very important to maintain the air pressure in the spray gun to operate it properly.
- Firstly, you need to buy a suitable HVLP spray gun according to your requirement.
- Buy a paint with average consistency, as paints with thick consistency don’t come out of the spray gun easily.
- Fill the HVLP spray gun carefully. As it consists of a small tip therefore, you must use a strainer to put the paint into the gun properly.
- Get a 6 feet long spray hose for the quick and easy flow of paint.
- Now hold the gun tightly and start spraying.
- Keep a distance of around 6 inches from the object you’re going to paint to avoid it getting into your eyes.