Great lighting genuinely is everything. Decoration lights can change the mental state and influences feeling. What thing mesmerized you most when entering someone’s house, Furniture, Interior design, or something else? Of course, it’s light. When comes to exterior lighting, low voltage post cap lights are key features of happiness and will give your house an eye-catchy look.
Here we recommend you top 8 best low voltage post cap lights that are fairly easy to install, and produce a consistent, energy-efficient glow all year long, even on cloudy, rainy, or snowy days. Plus they can help increase the value of your home.
|FVTLED low voltage deck post lighting|
☞ Warm white color
☞ 2800-3200K temperature
☞ Beam angle 90 degree
Let’s first take a look at things to consider before buying low voltage post cap lights.
Things to Consider Before Buying
Dealing with burnt-out bulbs is becoming less of a routine event and more of an occasional annoyance, thanks to the long life expectancy offered by the latest in bulb technology. Low voltage post lights typically offer a lifespan between 10 and 20 years and are the longest-lasting post cap lights. Fence post lights will last for several years, and halogen bulbs typically need to be replaced once every year or two. In contrast, incandescent light bulbs will fizzle after about 1,000 hours of use, with some bulbs lasting slightly longer.
The amount of energy used by a low voltage led post light is measured in watts. Incandescent bulbs and halogen bulbs have the highest wattage, making them less energy-efficient choices. Other bulbs use fewer watts, but low voltage fence post lights are the real winner in energy efficiency—a 12-watt LED bulb emits as much light as a 60-watt incandescent bulb.
The mood and functionality of a house can be impacted by the color of its light. For any house and place, you are discussing, decide whether you prefer a soft white bulb with a yellow hue or a whiter, brighter light (often called a daylight bulb). In between are warm white or bright white bulbs. Choose brighter bulbs if you want your place to look bright and glowing, and yellow-hued low voltage fence post lights for accent lighting or a warm ambiance.
Advance features include waterproof ability, safe for use both outdoor and indoor. Some other specifications you must need to look are energy-saving and environment friendly.
Top 8 Low Voltage Post Cap Lights
|FVTLED low voltage deck post lighting|
☞ Warm white color
Beam angle 90 degree
|4.6/5||Price on Amazon|
|LED wholesalers low voltage outdoor caps|
☞ 12 volts AC/DC power supply
☞ 2 watts only
☞ Beam angle 120 degree
|4.8/5||Price on Amazon|
|MarsLG BRS1 ETL-Listed Solid Brass Light |
☞ Brass material
☞ 3.5 inches diameter
☞ 1.9 inches depth
|4.7/5||Price on Amazon|
|Bellagio low voltage pillar lights|
☞ Brown color
☞ John Timberland brand
☞ Traditional style
|4.8/5||Price on Amazon|
|iGlow lighted vinyl fence post caps|
☞ White color
☞ LED light
|4.0/5||Price on Amazon|
|InnoGear round fence post solar light caps|
☞ Outstanding durability and quality
☞ Resistant to all extreme weather conditions
☞ Certified by FCC, CE, MSDS, etc
|4.2/5||Price on Amazon|
|Lumina LED low voltage deck post lights|
☞ Deck and step light
☞ 20 inches cable
☞ Bulb is included
|4.5/5||Price on Amazon|
|Gama Sonic low voltage lamp posts|
☞ No wiring and digging
☞ 100% solar powered
☞ Durable and weather resistant
|3.8/5||Price on Amazon|
1. FVTLED low voltage deck post lighting
- This low voltage outdoor post lighting has a dimension of following: diameter 35mm (1.38inch), height 25mm (0.98inch).
- The unique retro and stylish bronze surface with half-moon shape look more beautiful.
- If you want the WIFI version of these lights, you could search for ASIN to buy them.
- These 12 volt led post lights are waterproof, safe for indoor and outdoor use.
- Featuring DC power supply, energy-saving, and environment friendly.
- Moreover, it comes with hardware and plastic integrated design.
- This low voltage fence lighting is designed to illuminate your outdoor walkways, stairs, and decks by adding extraordinary safety and security to your place.
- These are also used in commercial places like shopping malls, square, and hotels as decoration or lighting.
- Warm white color
- 2800-3200K temperature
- Beam angle 90 degree
- Bronze product color
- 0.5M wire length
- 20 x LED In-ground lights
- One 12 W power supply
- Cannot be connected to DC voltage
2. LED wholesalers low voltage outdoor caps
- These are energy-efficient LED deck post cap lights that provide 2W of bright and pleasant warm-white light.
- When comes to material, made of durable die-cast aluminum in black finish with a long-lasting and efficient LED light source.
- It is compatible with most of the 12 volts landscape lighting systems.
- These models of decoration lights are great for decks, stairs, and even walkways of house and any commercial place.
- The low voltage transformer required for installation that is not included.
- The powerful 2W built-in LED light source is bright, and only consumes a fraction of the power compared to traditional incandescent and halogen lights.
- 12 volts AC/DC power supply
- 2 watts only
- Beam angle 120 degree
- Black finish
- One year of warranty
- Wire length 10 inches
- 45,000h average life.
- Needs transformer to go with it
3. MarsLG BRS1 ETL-Listed Solid Brass Light
- These deck post cap lights low voltage comes with exceptional durability from solid brass construction with antique brass finish and frosted glass lens.
- You can use it anywhere that means that it is great for decks, patios, stairs, and walkways.
- This model is ETL-listed, pre-wired with UL-listed direct burial copper wire.
- It features energy-efficient warm light of white color with 300 Kelvin temperature.
- It is compatible with G4 bi-pin lamps up to 25 W.
- This pack carries a weight of 4.5 pounds and has a dimension of 11.2 x 4.6 x 4.1 inches.
- Brass material
- 3.5 inches diameter
- 1.9 inches depth
- ETL certified
- 12V AC/DC
- Limited lifetime fixture warranty
- 1-year bulb warranty
- Length of the wire might be smaller
4. Bellagio low voltage pillar lights
- The low voltage pillar lights are 24 ½ inches high and 12 inches wide.
- It has a weight of 7.04 lbs.
- It uses four maximum 40-watt candelabra base bulbs (incandescent, LED, or CFL). The bulbs are not included in the packet.
- These are veranda bronze finish post cap bulbs with champagne hammered glass.
- It fits on a 3 inches diameter pole.
- This may also be pier mounted with an adapter which is sold separately.
- Brighten up your walkways, pathways, and driveways with this four-light outdoor post light from the Bellagio collection.
- Brown color
- John Timberland brand
- Traditional style
- 40 watts
- Bulbs should be bought separately
5. iGlow lighted vinyl fence post caps
- These lighted vinyl fence post caps will only fit 5 x 5 inches post, not 4 x 4 inches. Make sure to measure your post length before buy.
- It has one ultra-bright white LED which lasts up to 100,000 hours.
- Moreover, it is a pre-installed rechargeable AA battery that lasts up to two years before replacing it.
- Automatic sensor activates at dusk with a new and improved solar panel for superior charging performance.
- It is waterproof low voltage post cap lighting designed to protect the lights from natural elements.
- This is easy to install with no requirement of wiring.
- All the fence post attachments and parts are included in the package.
- The dimension of this model is 6 inches in length, 6 inches wide, 4.5 inches in height. The base dimensions are 5 inches in length and 5 inches wide.
- White color
- LED light
- 18.17 pounds weight
- Battery included
- Too white to match pillars and fences color
6. InnoGear round fence post solar light caps
- This round fence post solar light caps is independently adjustable light and panel.
- Other alternatives with combines light panel head could be tough to get enough solar absorption while pointing the light up.
- For innogear solar spotlight, you can easily rotate solar panel 180 degrees up and down to capture sun energy effectively while obtaining the best lighting angle
- The light head is 90 degrees rotatable to illuminate any place that would be out of reach.
- With an output of 600 lumens, this round fence post solar light caps can cast a focused ray to highlight your flagpole or beautiful sculpture, even on the darkest of nights.
- With two working modes, you have the option to change the high mode (max 6hrs) to low mode (max 12 hrs) to extend the working time.
- The solar energy conversion rate is 30% faster than the old versions by using the latest technology and material.
- Solar spotlight detects the surrounding light condition and automatically turns on and off, a smooth panel surface keeps dirt and debris from accumulating and blocking sunlight.
- The package comes in a kit that includes all the tools you need to install the lights by either staking them into the ground or by mounting them onto a wall. Optimum for Patio Porch Path Deck Pool Yard Garden Garage Driveway Pathway, etc.
- Outstanding durability and quality
- Resistant to all extreme weather conditions
- Certified by FCC, CE, MSDS, etc
- Tool-free installation
- Energy savings
- Pack of only four
7. Lumina LED low voltage deck post lights
- These deck post cap lights low voltage are made with heavy-duty cast aluminum with powder-coated finish.
- It included 12 volts and 2W G4 LED bulbs with a maximum of 3W.
- It comes in warm white color with 3000K temperature.
- This pre-wired post cap lights are UL listed and has 22 inches length SPT-1W 18 Gauge.
- It is well constructed and engineered model that is better compatible with 12 volts lighting systems.
- It adds safety to your deck, patios, stairs, and walkways.
- Deck and step light
- 20 inches cable
- Bulb is included
- One year of the limited warranty
- LED bronze color
- Pack of 12
- Only downlight direction
8. Gama Sonic low voltage lamp posts
- These low voltage lamp posts are patented technology that incorporates the idea of a light bulb into outdoor solar light fixtures.
- It has a 10-year life span and illuminates 50 lumens for up to 12 hours.
- Designed to provide automatic dusk-to-dawn operation after a full day’s charge.
- Generally, 6 hours of direct sunlight on the panels produce a full battery charge only if it is not installed in shady areas.
- The model includes 3 different mounting options and can be mounted anywhere direct sunshine is available. Mount it to the exterior wall, a 3-inch diameter pole, or bolt to flat surfaces.
- No wiring is required for installation- the perfect light to install while offering an energy and money-saving alternative to electric or gas-powered outdoor lighting.
- It is constructed with weather-resistant and rust-resistant cast aluminum, making it a durable asset to your home.
- Integrated Ni-Cd battery pack is crafted to last for about 3 years, or roughly 1000 charges.
- No wiring and digging
- 100% solar powered
- Durable and weather-resistant
- Automatic operation
- Easy to install
- Well made
- Expensive compared to others
If you are decorating your home or commercial places you need these beautiful looking low voltage post cap lights. Our compiled list is supposed to give you useful information that would make choosing the best model for the money easier for you. We sincerely hope that you would find our buying guide helpful in making a well-informed decision.
For more reviews CLICK HERE.
1. How do you wire post cap lights?
- Router a channel into the top rails than transfer the wire from under the deck to the top rail
- Drill a hole into the center of the top rail.
- Run the wire from the transformer to the first light.
- At each post cut the wire and separate the wires.
- Match the polarity of the wire and wrapped it with tape
- Plug the transformer into the outlet and turn it on.
2. How do you wire deck post lights?
- Draw up a lighting plan
- Connect to a power source
- Install stair lighting
- Mount a post light
- Install rope lighting